Pages

Thursday, April 16, 2015

Tattoos............

Tattoos are a work of art. They are an outward expression of what you feel in your heart. I remember my grandfather's tattoo on his forearm. It always fascinated me. It was an optical illusion. A woman's face in a rose. If you looked at it one way it was a rose, the other way, it was her face. Whatever way you chose, it was so beautiful. I vowed to get one....so when I got older I did. TO THE DISGRACE OF MY FAMILY!

My mother tried to rub it off...she then announced that I was 'trash'. Someone in my family wrote an absolutely HORRIBLE letter about me on Myspace. At that time, that was the equivalent of Facebook....I was devastated. That 'letter' almost sent me to the ER with chest pain. My family really thought I was trash....my mother, my cousins, my aunts.......For awhile I sunk in a great depression...  They said, as I got older my tattoo would become ugly. It would sag as I would sag, and I would look disgraceful. Well...consider this blog my public FINGER to everyone  that said I was trash. To everyone that said I didn't have class....BYE FELICIA!  I love my tattoo....and I always will...I may enhance it this summer. But as I get older, I intend to live my life OUT LOUD!  Just like these mature folks are doing......




There are people that don't like tattoos...that's fine. There are people that really do.....and that's fine. But my whole point is, don't judge anyone based on what they look like, you have no idea...the BEST people are the colorful ones...
Rose Ellen Moore
www.rcmooreunique.com
610-740-3820



No comments:

Post a Comment