Pages

Friday, April 10, 2015

If I Had a Million Dollars...................

If I had a million dollars.............
what would I do with that?
Would I buy some boobs, inject my face
and have them suck out fat?

Would I have my old face lifted
put my eyebrows up so high?
Would I have my butt exploded
or have a thinner thigh?

If I had a million dollars,
I would spend it on my kids
What benefit would it be to them
If I had high eyelids?

If I had a million dollars
me and my hubby would go
off into the sunset
where there is not a flake of snow!

If I had a million dollars
it could feed people in need
that's what we should all do
and not be consumed by greed

If I had a million dollars
I would give it all away
You never know if you even
have another day

There are some people in this world
who want for more and more
They can have a million dollars
and still think like they're poor

So if I had a million dollars
I hope I still have friends
I hope the love I have
with my husband never ends

If I had a million dollars
it wouldn't change a thing
because I have more riches in my life
than just about anything


Rose Ellen Moore
4/10/2015
www.rcmooreunique.com


No comments:

Post a Comment