Pages

Saturday, May 3, 2014

Roses, Thorns, Weeds and Dandelions

I haven't blogged in awhile...mostly because we have been closed!  It has been 4 days shy of 2 MONTHS that we have been closed!  I thought this would be the end of us, but my husband, who is the most determined man I know, brought us through.  He also kept me positive when I thought the world was coming to an end.   Just goes to show you, it's not whether you win or lose, it's how you weathered the storm. Life is so chock full of weird crazy horrible things...but you can't be afraid. You have to face demons, stupidity, adversity, racism and jealousy...but in the end, if you hold your ground, you will be victorious.


And so with that being said, I would like to give out some awards today......

ROSES....to my husband, Clayton!  I love this man with my heart, soul and gizzard! He is amazing and extraordinary! I am blessed....

ROSES to all of our friends who helped us move. How can we ever thank you? Sometimes people don't have to say they love you....sometimes all they have to do is show up.

ROSES to our landlord!  Wow...we have a wonderful new landlord that truly wants to see our business succeed. We appreciate that...because this is one man with a vision that knows..if we succeed, he succeeds...so it's all good.

THORNS< WEEDS AND DANDELIONS to our previous landlord who was so unreasonable. All he cared about was money in his pocket, not his building, not the people, and definately not the city of Allentown. Some people allow greed to rule their world....and it makes them ugly.

So now that we are open, our hours are 10AM-6PM Mon thru Sat. Your handbags must be registered at the counter. We are excited and happy to serve you and we hope that you enjoy our most unusual shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment