Pages

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Channel your INNER QUEEN~~~!!!!!

So......As you all know I have been having a problem with my blood sugar and my thyroid. Sometimes I feel really low. I don't fit in too many of my clothes any more and I am always tired. My joints ache and my hair is falling out. Until they get my medication straightened out, I have to persevere. My birthday is coming up in a week and I've never felt so old. I started down the depressing path of....'Oh, when I was young I had so much fun. Oh, I used to wear this and this and this. Oh, I wish I could do blah blah blah..." and the truth of it is, I'm not really that old.  When we don't feel well physically we start to get depressed so....I've decided to channel my inner queen.


My name for the day is Queen Ferocia...I'm fearless...I'm a fighter. I look good...I'm the boss of my own life, I am the captain of my own ship. I do what I want when I want. I put on something red because it's a power color, I put on my red heels because they make me feel GREAT!  The depression starts to fade. I decided to put on my BIG WIG today...the big curls in all it's glory...YES! I'm a STAR!!!! That's not enough! I need a flower! yes...a RED FLOWER! and don't forget my push up bra under my dress!  The extra long false eye lashes! YES! I am truly Queen Ferocia...and as I was sitting in the car riding to work..I took out the brightest red lipstick I had and painted on my smile. Even though we don't feel like it....sometimes with a little coaxing, we can pull out that queen that was hiding for a minute. The person who is tired, beaten, and hurting...she can be transformed. Every day is a new day to start again. As long as the sun comes up in the morning there is more hope for me.

Ladies....for anyone out there that is feeling hopeless...tired, aching and abandoned....dig deep and find the strength to pull out your inner queen. Give her a name. Talk to her. It's ok to fake it till you make it. It's not about being a size 2 or being young...it's about HOW we make our lives. Put on all the glitz you can and soon all that black cloud will melt away. And don't worry what anyone else says...let them stay in their black cloud....

Now get out there and make it a great day...You will not live May 14.2014 ever again...so don't waste it!


from your friend,
Queen Ferocia

Rose Ellen Moore
www.rcmooreunique.com

No comments:

Post a Comment