Pages

Friday, October 4, 2013

WE ARE MALALA!

On Monday October 7th at 10PM Diane Sawyer will interview Malala Yousafszi .
She was the 14 year old girl that was shot in the head because she wanted to go to school. I thought right away...'look at the strength of this young girl'   I was inspired and I thought of so many women in the world, many that are so much older than this young girl, who have no voice, no courage to say THIS IS WHAT I WANT!  and so today my blog is short and sweet.

MY SISTERS! LIFT UP YOUR FELLOW SISTERS! TELL THE PEOPLE WHO OPPRESS YOU TO STOP! TELL PEOPLE WHO ABUSE YOU TO STOP! TELL PEOPLE WHO TELL YOU THAT YOU CANNOT GO FORWARD TO STOP! IF YOUR SISTER DOES NOT HAVE A VOICE, SPEAK FOR HER! DO NOT BACK DOWN! DO NOT BE AFRAID!


Thank you Malala for inspiring the world. For speaking out. Every human being has a right to be heard. Every human being has a right to live as they choose. And who more deserving than women?...........

Rose Ellen Moore
www.rcmooreunique.com


Follow   I am Malala on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment