Pages

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

over 50 and feeling FABULOUS~!

Today I heard that Helen Fielding, the author of the Bridget Jones diaries has had an interview with the Today show talking about her new book. In her new book about Bridget Jones, she speaks of her character now as she has gotten older. A 50 year old woman, single and raising a child. She told Today that she wants American women, (and men) to know that 50 year old women, 'still got it goin' on'. Kudos to you Helen Fielding!!!!http://www.today.com/books/bridget-jones-author-women-50s-still-got-it-all-going-8C11357987

For all you over 50 women that are feeling frumpy and bad about yourself, HEY!!! YOU STILL HAVE GOT IT GIRLS! We have experience, we have energy, we have vitality, we have beauty and above all...we have sexuality!!!  Don't ever think you are used up or dried up....YOU ARE WONDERFUL! dress yourself up in confidence and appreciate all of your gifts!  And if you need a boost, read Helen Fielding's new book.

I'm over 50 and I don't know what I want to be when I grow up.................if I ever do!

Rose Ellen Moore
www.rcmooreunique.com

No comments:

Post a Comment