Pages

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

I'm so over the Oscars and who wore what................

I really enjoyed the Oscars.....there were some wonderful moments that I will never forget....
Glory from Selma being one of them.   Lady Gaga's tribute to Julie Andrews....  Graham Moore that won an Oscar and told everyone he tried to kill himself because he was different at 16 years old. I enjoyed watching the fashions. But I really hate the judgments and the make wrongs. These are artists....I say that time and time again. These are people who create masterpieces for us to watch many many years from now. Music, theater, costume design, animation, ....all has to do with art. I agree that some people chose the wrong color, (for my taste) and I agree that some people did not do their hair right (for my taste) , however, to make someone wrong, to belittle someone, is bullying. Plain and simple. 

Giuliana Rancic and Kelly Osborne are not my opinion of experts. These 2 'fashion experts'  need to go sit down. (and please shut up!) These 2 people are trying to carry on the torch of Joan Rivers who, at the beginning of her career was funny, but as she got older, she was mean spirited and cruel. I never enjoyed the 'Fashion Police'.... Who dubbed these people goddesses of fashion?This stupid show was  about making fun of someone's weight, and  discussing whether a red shoe would have looked better than the black one the person was wearing. Why can't people wear what they want? Why can't people enjoy their lives without someone making you wrong for it.  Everybody has a different taste and style.  Not everyone has the desire to look 'like everyone else'. I know that first hand. If I had to wear ANY of the gowns that I saw at the Oscars, I would have been unhappy. I love COLOR and lots of it! and I'm a big girl, so I look like a giant peacock, and I LOVE IT! what would Joan Rivers have said about me?  I don't care, because her opinion, and Giuliana's and Kelly's do not matter to me. They are flies that feed off garbage, and they contribute NOTHING to the good of society. They make people feel bad about themselves.  So, I'm making myself the fashion police. I'm arresting them, for assaults on peoples' self confidence, and for stealing peoples' joy.......

Everyone has an opinion, and we in this great country are allowed to have it. And we are also free to wear the things that make us happy, and creative and fun. God Bless America.....

Rose Ellen A Moore
RCMoore for the Unique millinery and vintage shop
www.rcmooreunique.com



No comments:

Post a Comment