Pages

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Make a statement without saying a word!

You know for the past few days I have listened to people on twitter and facebook talking about the Grammy's and how they were offended by this and that and some people were appalled by the fashions. Well ladies and gentlemen, I am here to tell you..creative people are just that. They want to be unique...out of the box. They are entertainers. They are not waiting for your opinion. They are going to leave your opinion and run right to the BANK! as we sit here with our opinions. LOL!  The more outrageous that are, the more people will talk about them, good or bad. Any kind of publicity is publicity just the same. And so...did you like what Beyonce was wearing? was she too sexy? and what's with the hair? and Pharrells hat? Madonna's grills? WHO CARES! these are artists! they are going to be out of the box!

I know for myself, many people ask me, 'where do you get your inspiration to make hats?" Well, I always want to be different, outrageous and unique. Who wants to come in and purchase a hat that they see someone else wearing? We all want to be validated. We all want to be individuals. We want to feel special. At least I know that I do!  so don't be afraid of what other people think. There will always be haters. When you wear something...OWN IT! don't be AFRAID! And don't worry about other people's opinions. They don't pay your bills!

Rose Ellen Moore
www.rcmooreunique.com

No comments:

Post a Comment