Pages

Saturday, November 16, 2013

....................beauty in all forms

Today I want to give a shout out to people who are brave enough and courageous enough to be proud of themselves dispite what society dictates as beautiful.  We all have been bombarded with images of the perfect figure, the perfect hair, the right color eyes and what society says what we should look like. Today I want to publicy recognize REAL PEOPLE. The people who have lost a limb in an accident or by defending our country. The people who have been 'born this way' ...the people who are truly beautiful.
Albino black woman...beautiful

Armless woman....beautiful

mastectomy......beautiful and ALIVE!

disabled model...beautiful!

disabled fashion show

fashion show featuring disabled models...beautiful!

I thank these women from my heart...for being my inspiration for gratitude every day. They have overcome super large obstacles and inspite of everything, are living life to the fullest!  I hope they inspire you today.

Rose Ellen Moore
www.rcmooreunique.com

No comments:

Post a Comment